Small Business Consulting
Big businesses have IT departments, small businesses have . . . ?
If your business doesn't have a full-time IT staffer, what do you do
when things go wrong with your computers? Do you just: live with it,
call your brother-in-law (son, or other relative), spend hours on hold
only to be told that your problem isn't covered by whoever you called
and you'll just have to call someone else?
If any of these scenarios sound familiar and you don't want to deal with them any more, give us a call. We have over 16 years experience working with computers and making them intelligible to the people who use them. We can help you get the most out of your information technology investment.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- IT Planning (What do you need, to do what you do)
- On-site training (Knowing how to use your software will save you time)
- System repair / maintenance (if it's broke, we can probably fix it)
- Peer networking (get your computers talking to each other)
- Linux networking (move your peer network up to the next centralized step)